Shipment times stated on Kit Masters’ website vary depending on availability. The estimated shipping time is shown for each product when you place an order. If your order includes several products, the estimated shipping time will depend on the product that will take the longest. Shipping times are based on business days only (Monday through Friday).
We are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
For orders from areas such as Alaska, Hawaii, or the central mountainous regions, delivery time will be slightly longer.
When you place an order, be sure to enter the correct name, address, and contact information so that we can deliver your items successfully.
Kit Masters assumes no responsibility for delayed or rejected orders due to the following reasons:
- Shipping time might be delayed for 1-2 days for transportation to remote regions.
- Delay or delivery failure because of the consignee’s actions. These actions include, but are not limited to: changing the address after shipment, entering an unknown address or wrong address, entering incorrect contact information, and refusal to receive, etc.
- Delay due to any unforeseen, inevitable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions that cause delayed shipping, including, but not limited to: weather, natural disasters, communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, postal administration policy changes, and other similar events.
- Mail and packages cannot be delivered to the consignee’s address during weekends, national holidays, and festivals.
- The consignee address is a school, unit, or residential community where the courier has no access.
Delivery and Shipping Fees
Shipping charges are calculated by UPS based on product weight and shipment originating from the manufacturer.